We offer a free consultation to discuss our services and your individual needs.
During this meeting, you are able to get to know us and see if we would be a good fit for your birth team.
Our birth services include:
- Compassionate, non-judgemental support of the decisions you make for your birth.
- Up to 2 prenatal appointments. These appointments usually last 1-2 hours.
- Continual email and phone support
- Birth plan assistance and childbirth education
- Access to our lending library materials that includes books, DVDs and at-home childbirth education programs.
- Breastfeeding information and support
- On-call service 24 hours a day as your due date approaches
- Informational, emotional and physical support throughout your labor
- We are with you when you need extra support in labor, throughout you birth and approximately 2 hours after you have your baby
- Postpartum home support- this includes 1-2 visits and unlimited phone/email support
- Guaranteed back-up doula
- Written birth story
Our fees for doula services are $900.00
We accept check, cash and credit card via Paypal or Venmo. Our fees are typically considered eligible for reimbursement through your flexible spending account, health savings account or cafeteria plan.
We believe doula services should be available to all families who desire them and will work with families to accommodate many different financial situations. Please contact us to talk about payment options.
Doula: “A woman experienced in childbirth who provides continuous physical, emotional, and informational support to the mother before, during and just after childbirth.”
-Mothering the Mother by Klaus, Kennell, and Klaus